New Schrödinger release 1.0.1 out.
This is almost entirely a bugfixing release.
Also note that liboil-0.3.14 is out. It too is a bugfixing release,
but is not required to build schroedinger-1.0.1.
– Add API reference documentation for SchroDecoder.
– Restructure API reference documentation, although coverage is very
– Default GOP structure now uses 3 reference frames. This gives a
very slight improvement in quality.
– Fix encode/decode mismatch for low-delay syntax.
– Fix brokenness in CBR intra-only encoding
– Additional testing and code cleanups
– Eliminate artificial width limitation in encoder and decoder.
– Fix encoding/decoding of video offset and excursion.
– Fix granulepos calculation in GStreamer encoder element
– Set DELTA_UNIT correctly in GStreamer encoder element
– Update code path used when pthread is disabled.